List of all 168 stories.
- A Brave New World
- A Silly Blast from the Past
- Abby, Abby, Abby
- Advil, please
- After Christmas Conversations on the Square, Part 1
- After Christmas Conversations on the Square, Part 2
- After Christmas Conversations on the Square, Part 3
- After Christmas Conversations on the Square, Part 4
- After Christmas Conversations on the Square, Part 5
- An Authentic Chain Restaurant
- And Christmas Continues. You’re welcome.
- And the Wiener Is…
- Any Way the Wind Blows
- Balance This aka Teetering
- Because Some People Will Do Anything to Get Back on My Blog
- Blogger Tag
- Breaking the Cycle
- Brrr…Please Make My Teeth Stop Chattering!
- Buddy’s Farts — (if only the last part were true)
- Camp Roughing It
- Changing Things Up, Y’all!
- Circles and Whatnot
- Color My World
- Corn Dog vs. Corny Dog Survey
- Couper Ici: Another Irreverent and Morbid-ish Post
- Creature Comforts
- Cystifusalso at Amazon
- David’s Face: Late Summer 2019 Edition
- David’s Winter Face 2018/19
- Dear XY,
- Demo Day, Every Day!
- Ding, ding, ding! Drink, please!
- Dior Adore
- Doing Lunch, Dah-ling!
- Dramatic Face 2.0
- “Ebenezer” Has Left the Building – at least what’s left of it…
- Everything’s Coming Up Pumpkins!
- Everything’s Just Ducky aka The Self-Esteem Post
- Evil Eye
- Exploding Thoughts
- Falling into flight
- First Attempt at Blogging
- Flying High Again
- Fodder for Writing: Jeers, Tears and Cheers
- Full Circle: Part 281,643,597
- Full Tilt
- Furry Fury
- Gaming the System
- GDPR aka Gosh Darn Picnic Rumor … or Something Like That!
- Get Better, A Prayer
- Get On Up, Y’all!
- Getting my Waco Fix … er Upper
- Going Global
- Government Bureaucracy Day!
- Growleth is Coming Home!
- Guest Blogger: Allen T. St. Clair from The Midnight Goose
- Haiku — The First Line
- Haiku — The Second Line
- Haiku — Third Line
- Happy Thanksgiving, 2019 aka Wow, That’s Fantastic!
- Hold On, Everyone, For This Breaking Update!
- How To Kick Start A Successful Blog
- #Instagram — #Insta-Stupid!
- I Blame Kelly
- I Hope I’m Just Paranoid
- I. Am. Not. A. Robot.
- I’ve Finally Made It, Y’all!
- If the Gasp Fits …
- Illegitimi non Carborundum − Take: 10,654,273
- Is bitter really better?
- It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time
- It wasn’t all in my head…exactly: an update
- It Will Be A Hearty Plant
- Itchier Than Sparkles in the Asscrack (Thank You, Sarah Silvey – not that Sarah gave me Sparkles in My Asscrack – She just came up with this title – which begs the question: Sarah, how many times have you had sparkles in your asscrack?)
- Kamikaze Tinker Bells: A wayward fanfiction tale – NSFC (Not Safe For Children)
- Keep on Truckin’
- KNOCK, KNOCK, MOTHERFU— I mean, Y’ALL!
- Late Night Sonic Run
- Lilibeth, this has your name written all over it!
- Little Girl Blue
- Lost in Translation — Sexy Video
- Lost story
- Love is in the Air
- Lyrics of Non Existent Rock Songs: Jan. 2016
- New Discovery: Misheard Lyrics!
- No One Else; No More Bad News
- No, YOU Quidditch! Mother’s Day, Part Duex
- Obsession: Circa 1972
- OH YEAH, I forgot about that!
- Oh, Shit! There Goes the Neighborhood
- Order Restored
- Out of the Turkey Coma and Down the Rabbit Hole
- Outrageous Rage-out Ragout
- Pip, Please Consider This as One Long Comment on Your Posts About Depression and Anxiety
- Playing Chicken!
- Poll: Buyer’s Remorse vs. Missed Opportunity
- Prayers for Growleth Needed
- Primetime Screen Time
- Proof That God Has a Sense of Humor
- Samsung Swan Song aka Smashed to Smithereens
- Sassy, Gay, Jethro Gibbs’ Head Slap
- Saturday 6/15/19: Ketchup Post
- See Edgar Run!
- Seeing Spots
- September 11, 2001 Rememberance
- Sex or Not to Sex – Wait – What???!!!
- So, I made up this joke…
- Something Smells Fishy
- Something Wicked…
- Sound bites
- Sparkles Up the Asscrack
- Spider Lilies
- SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD
- Super Bowl Commercial Time Again — 2018!
- Super Bowl LII
- The Challenge
- The Crow and the Egg
- The Day After aka Tribulation?
- The House is Still Standing and No One has Died…YET!
- The Jeopardy Butterfly Potentiality and Shepherd’s Pie (aka “Cottage Pie” because I didn’t use Lamb)
- The Post In Which I Try and Answer Lille Sparven’s Question, “Hey, wait, what’s wrong with your computer?”
- The post in which I value life over material things
- There’s a new thug in town!
- Three Day Workshop
- To Every Season
- Wayward Sparkles – aka Infidels ‘R Us
- What fresh hell is − this?!!!!
- What Kind of Day are you Celebrating?
- What’s Wrong With This…Bar Shelf?
- What’s Wrong With This…Picture?
- What’s Wrong With…This Dress
- Where in the World is Das Midnight Goose?
- Where Lands are Green and Skies are Blue
- Willie Nelson is Okay
- Words Cannot Express — Again